Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header will not keep Centered on Different Pages

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I am new to muse and I have been working on a website but I am having a problem.

I have a Header move left to right on different pages within the website. The main page it is centered but on the other two web pages I have created the header moves to the right a good bit and is no longer centered.

I am using 1 master where the Header and Footer are which is being applied to all the web pages.

Can someone help me, Please? I have tried to troubleshoot it myself but I am not getting anywhere.

Regards,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Thank you all for all the help!

I was not able to solve it based on the ideas you had but I finally noticed that 2 of the pages had a different breakpoint that was wider than the master and the home page.

Solved!

Thanks again,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check thoroughly, if there are objects overlapping/placed outside the page/breakpoint width.

Don’t forget to check your master page as well.

It is easy to find those objects, by zooming out and performing a „Select All“ (Cmd+A).

If you can’t ind a solution, do the following:

Reduce your  site to only one typical page, containing a few elements, which demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time. In addition: By doing this, it is likely, that you find the „misbehaving“ elements by yourself).

Upload this reduced .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m pretty sure that it is very easy to solve, if we just could have a look at a .muse : simply one page, with your master.

Did you set up the following pages all the same?

For the beginning even a link to a BC-uploaded-provisionally website could help before we dive in too deep.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for all the help!

I was not able to solve it based on the ideas you had but I finally noticed that 2 of the pages had a different breakpoint that was wider than the master and the home page.

Solved!

Thanks again,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I asked you if you set up the following pages all the same. You didn´t. What more do you want?

But good that you found it for "yourself"

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines