• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help deleting temporary site in catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello im trying to delete a site that is in my URLS saved in muse.

Let me explain.

I started muse as a free trial using my yahoo account. After the trial expired, My boss told me he actually already had a subscription to the Adobe Cloud. So using his credentials I was able to use the software with no issue.

I have near finished the site that i started with my yahoo (now using his email instead now). and obviously, I am having issues exporting to the catalyst. Is there a way i can delete the URL i used in catalyst while working from my yahoo account?

It will obviously not let me use the same URL while working with my bosses credentials since I have taken it.

I understand that i must delete the URL so that it becomes available but thats where i need help.

I cannot open muse at all if i use my yahoo credentials (expired trial) and therefore i cannot go to the sites in the program and find a way to delete it from muse. Is there a way support can help me remove the url so i can use it again (this time using the new login i was provided)?

The url i need help deleting from my yahoo acct in adobe cloud is hesgon.businesscatalyst.com
Id like to be able to use this URL for the new login im using while using muse.

Can anybody from support help? I cannot run adobe muse without being asked to purchase when i try switching back to my yahoo in the cloud. Thanks guys any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi,

Please try to follow the below steps to delete your trial site.

1. Log in to the admin of your site by entering your site URL in a web browser, followed by /admin.
  2. Enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign In.
  3. Select Site Settings > Site Management, and then click Delete Site.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try to follow the below steps to delete your trial site.

1. Log in to the admin of your site by entering your site URL in a web browser, followed by /admin.
  2. Enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign In.
  3. Select Site Settings > Site Management, and then click Delete Site.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! that was PRECISELY what i was looking for. now i can use the URL i was using on the previous cloud account. It worked instantly. Great feedback thanks you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for appreciating, I am glad that it helped.

Do remember us in any such situations in future and we will be on our toes for helping.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a similar problem but i can't find the solution for it.

I have created a website for a project at school with a friend using Business catalyst and muse. It went all good. Now, after few month I need to delete the website created but because the trial is expired i can't find it in my list so i don't know how to delete it. The website is still on but I need to close it. Please help. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

Please share the link to your site so we can have a look.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines