Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Oiriginal property must have a px value

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Muse CC Team,

i am in trouble, i need this page very soon.

When i want to export my Projcet to HTML Code i always get this error: Oiriginal property must have a px value

I realy dont know what to do.

Can you help me?

Norb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

It is a bug in current version of Muse which can be resolved by a simple workaround.

Please refer to this thread - Original property must have a px value.

On your master page reach out to the small breakpoints where there is an accordion set as the menu.

Right click and select "unlock". Select the accordion and you will find that it is set as "stretch to browser width".

Please change it to "responsive" and things should work fine.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the link to my projcet!

https://adobe.ly/2rMxaHw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You locked many elements on master B and at least one of these elements is leaving the canvas.

Let me add, even if it is not asked, you use too many breakpoints on masters. Some of them are very close together.

The idea behind breakpoints: Use them as soon as the design starts to fail, not earlier.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 08.50.30.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out that my first post did not solve your issue. I also found out that you use a lot of wrong pinning – pinning in fluid width breakpoints should be used very rarely.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 09.19.10.png

On your about page you really exaggerate the amount of breakpoints.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 09.27.19.png

Overall you should be OK with 3 to 5 breakpoints, very seldom you might be forced to use one or two more.

I deleted most of the breakpoints on your masters and deleted a lot of pages except two of them:

On "Basically us" you used the minimum width of 252 for what? It´s quite common sense that 320 as a minimum width shoukld be pretty much do the job for smallest devices

You also used two different breakpoints on your two masters. Why?

Even after doing all these steps still the crash happens – found out this thread:  Re: FTP upload error "original property must have px value"

But even this did not solve the issue, unfortunately.

Here´s the very reduced file. Maybe someone out there has a better solution?

https://adobe.ly/2Gk8WcU

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the accordions on both masters solved the issue.

Means: you have to find another way for your mobile menu, like a composition or set the accordion in a better way from scratch.

I recommend to start with same breakpoints on a new site with only that accordion-mobile-menu and if that works, copy it to your existing site.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you uwe for your time, i will have a look for my breakpoints too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a bug in current version of Muse which can be resolved by a simple workaround.

Please refer to this thread - Original property must have a px value.

On your master page reach out to the small breakpoints where there is an accordion set as the menu.

Right click and select "unlock". Select the accordion and you will find that it is set as "stretch to browser width".

Please change it to "responsive" and things should work fine.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you soo soo much ankush.

saved my life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines