• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to setup host service for a site in adobe muse

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys, i need a help... i really do not understand too much in develop, but i made my site in adobe muse, its pretty fine, i tested in adobe business catalyst its cool, but i have a domain in my country and ill test a host service... but they don't offer too much help, and i need upload the content..

This site or application is developed on what?

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 1.47.44 PM.png

how can i discover if my site is in php or java or some stuff ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t you have the address of your domain and a password to get onto it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep i have the paid domain : www.virtualeestudio.com.br i have access on the service that register the domain to get access to DNS.

on business catalyst is : Virtuale Estudio | Marketing•Publicidade•Design http://virtualeestudio.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

but i wanna test the host service on umbler but to start first of all i need choose the language the site was built .. any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your host will need to have PHP support for hosting. Other than that, I cannot think of any other requirement. I would suggest taking a monthly subscription with a hosting provider, host your site, and then pay an annual fee if everything runs OK.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines