Highlighted

Help with backwards compatibility

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that you cannot open muse files that you have made on the 2018 version of the program on any previous versions of muse

Is there any way I could covert my muse file to a previous version so I can work on it at university (they only have the 2017 version installed)

It appears that you cannot open muse files that you have made on the 2018 version of the program on any previous versions of muse

Yes it is.

Is there any way I could covert my muse file to a previous version so I can work on it at university (they only have the 2017 version installed)

It's impossible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with backwards compatibility

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is.

It's impossible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2017 0
Guide ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is.

It's impossible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2017 0