Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with pinning

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Looking for help please. Currently testing my site before it goes live and struggling with breakpoints and pinning.

Here is the link - Carswell Creative | Logos, branding and stationery

If you just concentrate on the example on the top (Tool Hire Express) you'll see that when the browser width is reduced the logo and image start to reduce in size. This is fine and exactly what I want, but when you you get to a certain point the logo and image start to drop down so that they're not centred within the white box.

Can anyone suggest how I caould rectify this? I want the logo and image to get smaller as the browser window gets smaller, but I want them to remain centred within the white and grey boxes.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

As Uwe says, make the image and logo container box the same height as the grey panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two boxes have to be the same height. Your logos (it´s all the same for all brands, right?) should be placed in a box with the same height than the pictures on the right hand side.

This has to be done in PS as far as I experience or any graphic software like Indesign or similar.

If you create rectangles (in PS as well) for the right hand parts, you could also avoid this misalignment at smaller breakpoints.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-17 um 12.59.06.png

Does this help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Uwe says, make the image and logo container box the same height as the grey panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thenk you both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines