• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help With Scrolling Effect

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to figure out how this scrolling effect was done.  It’s the image of the water, right above the “About is” title. Any guidance would be wonderful. Thank you so much for your time.  LA Flood Cert | The Elevation Certificate Source

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Hi

It is even pretty easy, but needs some understanding of Muse, what Nancy consequently tries to deny or tries to avoid to learn muse

to better understand muse to help musers in a way that musers can understand .

, you can watch the site online  parallax-and-scroll-motion  , in the first example I made the hiding layers kind of transparent to better show you what is happening.

In the second example I made

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a Parallax Layout.  Your example site was not created with a code generator like Muse.  If you view the source code, it was built by someone who understands HTML, jQuery and CSS.

See if this helps you.

How to Create Parallax Scrolling Using Adobe Muse

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It is even pretty easy, but needs some understanding of Muse, what Nancy consequently tries to deny or tries to avoid to learn muse

to better understand muse to help musers in a way that musers can understand .

, you can watch the site online  parallax-and-scroll-motion  , in the first example I made the hiding layers kind of transparent to better show you what is happening.

In the second example I made those white layers 100% visible, but added a DOWNLOAD button, so you can easily follow the file,

added by some screenshots  to show the settings as well. You can play around with almost everything (even with sideways scroll motion, if desired).

Watch the handle for the initial start of the scroll motion in the second example in comparison to the first example.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-04 um 11.09.30.png

Here the link again to the file:

parallax-and-scroll-motion

Feel free to contact us from the MUSE ACPS and we will show you almost everything which is necessary to deal with muse.

ankushr40215001​, there´s no need to do an extra thread in here I guess, I seldomly met so painless people like Nancy OShea, to tell people all the time about html and whatsoever. Even Günter Heißenbüttel​ insisted several times, I did several times, trying to stay polite.

In this certain case as well, there are tons of wysiswg editors with no code knowledge necessary to do parallax movement.

Of course we designers need coders in advance, to let us do the job.

Sorry . Hope that helps nevertheless.

Best Regards for all of you out there

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I knew it could be done in Muse. I really appreciate all the time you put into your response, as well as the example. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost any time . Glad that I was able to help

All the best and kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@fotoroeder.

Perhaps we have a  language barrier.  I said the example site was not made with Muse.  And below that I posted a Muse solution for making a Parallax scrolling web page.

How to Create Parallax Scrolling Using Adobe Muse  I guess you missed that part .

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines