• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with Spark [Edited for clarity]

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not understanding things here. I am new to all this and each and every app so far i have nothing but troubles with. i don't get it. does spark work or not? there is no option anywhere to make all text the same, i click on the box to move the text towards the right and it becomes micro print, not large, everything i resize or moves lags and has troubles doing so.

I have many paragraphs of text, it is impossible to slide that slider to make all text the same size. i see no where to turn on snap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't even bother answering, i am scrapping my project. apparently i can't use adobe spark to make a facebook page even though it is advertised that you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is order? i set it to 3, set the next one to 3, set the next one to 3, click one the first back to 4, click the second, 2 and the third is 3

20 minutes and i have been trying to resize text. can't resize text? seriously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apparently you cant do simple things with adobe. this is the fourth adobe app i have opened to do a simple task and it can't be done.

I am literally and utterly unable to place text, resize it, move or have it all look the same, can't be done, useless app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talking about Muse instead of Spark, you have to set up a socalled paragraph style for one text layer as desired by simply giving a name to that paragraph style and give any text that should have that same appearance that paragraph style. So it might be helpful to give headlines (from h1h to h6 ) another paragraph style than simple body text and it should be pretty much done. Although it is possible to use both headline and body text in the same textbook, I won`t recommend it.

Spark is something different in handling as far as I experienced. This is a MUSE forum.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Uwe said,  this forum is dedicated to Muse.   Adobe Spark is a separate service.

Spark Overview

https://blog.adobespark.com/2016/05/19/welcome-to-adobe-spark/

The Spark knowledge base.

Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Spark feature requests.

Community feature requests for Adobe Spark!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines