• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide content of a widget on a breakpoint ?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community.

Any idea how I can hide content of a widget (let's say composition widget) on a breakpoint ? The only out-of-the-box option is to hide the whole widget on a specific breakpoint. Example: I have a simple responsive composition widget and inside I have an Image Frame and some Text. I want to hide this Image / Text on a certain break point. Any Ideas ?

Cheers.

p.s. I managed to do it via javascript by putting a graphic style on the element that I want to hide and the switching off in the code, but I am hopping for a more streamlined solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Actually, this is a  great idea to be shared.

I suggest you post the same here as well - Adobe Muse: Ideas: Hot (278 ideas)  which is monitored directly by our product team.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dexius,

Unfortunately, there isn't any native way to achieve what you are looking for.

I hope the Javascript which you are using will be only out of the box solution to this.

Or else hiding the whole widget in that breakpoint and creating a new one will also be feasible.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankush.

It is unfortunate that we can't do this by simply right clicking on the content and choosing "hide in this break point". It seems like a crucial feature that is missing and I hope it is coming in the future updates to Muse.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, this is a  great idea to be shared.

I suggest you post the same here as well - Adobe Muse: Ideas: Hot (278 ideas)  which is monitored directly by our product team.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines