• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide tooltip on scroll?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using muse and I have a long scrolling website with my main pages all technically on one page. My navigation is in a tooltip, and each link just links to different anchors on that one long page. When the navigation bar is clicked it opens fine, but when I click one of the links it does scroll down to that position, but the tooltip doesn't close.

I am currently learning muse and am still a beginner, so I am hoping this is a easy fix, and isn't impossible, either a click a second time to close, or a close on scroll, I just basically want the tooltip to hide when a link is selected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Set the tooltip options to Hide Target: On Rollout of Trigger and Target for the desktop version and On Rollout for the mobile version.

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 21.12.21.png

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tooltip is not primarily there for used as a menu, so it doesn`t close. When used as a tooltip it would be bad, if it closes which each click as soon as it opens the next target.

I suggest to iuse a menu widget and set it to manually, so you can link each item to your anchor or to whereever you like .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set the tooltip options to Hide Target: On Rollout of Trigger and Target for the desktop version and On Rollout for the mobile version.

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 21.12.21.png

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines