• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hola Ayuda con Formulario de Adobe Muse, Gracias.

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola mi consulta es la siguiente: que cantidad de correos electrónicos puedo colocar en el formulario de Adobe Muse? si coloco 70 Direcciones para hacer un Multiconsultas funcionara?

Se que deben ser correos con la misma extensión de pagina, mi Hosting me da casillas de correo ilimitadas.

Ej: rincondelabra@tandilcabanias.com; rocasverdes@tandilcabanias.com; lacandela@tandilcabanias.com; etc. etc.

Cuantos correos puedo introducir como máximo en el Formulario de Adobe Muse para que funcione bien?

Muchas gracias.

Atte: Diego Rodicio - Tandil - Buenos Aires - Argentina.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Never tried this!

I would check, if there is a server side possibility to achieve this:

• Use only one email address in the form.
  • Redirect the incoming mails on server-side to the other recipient by setting up redirections.
  • My hosting server offers the feature, to redirect an email to different other addresses. But: I never tried to establish such an amount of redirections.

Just ask your provider, it it is possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Diego,

I suspect for this to work and don't think if anyone has tried it.

Will check with the members of our product team.

meanwhile, if any of our experts Günter Heißenbüttel , fotoroeder, or Ussnorway have any idea on it, request you to share your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never tried this!

I would check, if there is a server side possibility to achieve this:

• Use only one email address in the form.
  • Redirect the incoming mails on server-side to the other recipient by setting up redirections.
  • My hosting server offers the feature, to redirect an email to different other addresses. But: I never tried to establish such an amount of redirections.

Just ask your provider, it it is possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya he echo la prueba con un correo en el formulario de Adobe Muse y he redirigido desde el hosting  webmail a los correos y no llegan todos esto quiere decir que el Hosting no tiene buen servicio.

Por eso consultaba de cargar los correos desde el formulario de Adobe Muse.

Ya que no quiero utilizar el Sistema SMTP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you would be marked as a spammer and blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines