• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hola Ayuda Por Favor!!

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola mi problema es el siguiente: como puedo aumentar el tamaño de la fuente de texto del FORMULARIO de Adobe Muse ya que al llegar el e-mail en el correo se ven letras pequeñas.

Necesito que las letras del cuadro rojo tengan mayor tamaño, se puede configurar esto?

Imagen de ejemplo

Muchas Gracias!!

pregunta-muse.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

As far as I experienced, the font of the email has to be done by the recipient in their email preferences.

You cannot have control out of the form how the font will arrive at the "form-receiver".

There may be a way with some coding, which I don't know yet.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I experienced, the font of the email has to be done by the recipient in their email preferences.

You cannot have control out of the form how the font will arrive at the "form-receiver".

There may be a way with some coding, which I don't know yet.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok una lastima, que no se pueda en SMTP si se puede, pero parece que en Muse no, en Gmail se puede corregir la fuente cuando se envía un correo pero no hay opción en la recepción de correo.

Graciassssssss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines