• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home button not responding after uploading site.

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally launched and everything is great..except the home button will not respond? It's a very simple menu bar...everything else works perfectly. I have tried ditching cache , quitting Muse then uploading entire site again..still an issue?

www.terainternational.org

Can anyone figure this out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017
  • Since you probably didn‘t use a standard menu (why?), is it possible, that you simply forgot to assign the link?
  • If not: Are you sure, that no other element — even a transparent one — is overlapping the „Home“ menu entry?
  • What happens, if you test-wise delere all element on all pages, except the menu? Does the menu react correctly in this case? If not: Please share this nearly blank .muse file with us by following these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Since you probably didn‘t use a standard menu (why?), is it possible, that you simply forgot to assign the link?
  • If not: Are you sure, that no other element — even a transparent one — is overlapping the „Home“ menu entry?
  • What happens, if you test-wise delere all element on all pages, except the menu? Does the menu react correctly in this case? If not: Please share this nearly blank .muse file with us by following these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG...weird but it defaulted to no link!!! I went in and saw that after tryng eveything else. I used a menu from MuseGrid...and now I see what it did. So odd...everything is ok now.. I also noticed my server doesn't update instantly..so there was the other issue after I fixed it.

Thank you..Yeah that over lapping.. I looked for that at the get go.

Thank you Gunter ...once again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevertheless: I wonder why you are using a 3rd party widget for a simple menu? Do you like to destabilise your site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No..not really.. but I joined Musegrid and got all these great widgets...but..I see your point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines