• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home page align issue

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out why on the home page the footer seems to be locked in place and the image on the right is over lapping it. Can someone please look at it for me? All other pages seem to be fine. I removed a rectangle at the bottom so you can see what I'm talking about compared to the other pages. First one is correct, second not.correct.PNGhomepg.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume the footer is set to browser width and the page content is not but thats all I can tell from one screenshot sorry

did you want the footer to be;

sticky i.e, content pushs it down? (change the footer bar to not be browser width)

layered i.e, content scrolls under or over it as the broswer moves? (add another layer to the design)

also are any of the images or text being dynamicly feed i.e, a blog or other data base stores the images? (allow space in the design by adding a blank div to push the footer down)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition: Could you please reduce your .muse file to one one page and delete all elements, which are not involved into this issue, and share this .muse file via Dropbox, CreativeCloud or a similar service. Please really take some efforts to reduce your site to the affected elements, it saves lots of upload and investigation time and may give you the chance, to discover the culprit by yourself. Please follow these instructions: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dmshotwell,

Could you please confirm if this issue is resolved or not?

If yes, please do share the solution with us which would be helpful for any other user facing the same issue.

If not, then please follow the suggestions given by the experts Ussnorway or Guenter and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's not resolved I'm still trying to figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don`t you give it a try and follow Günter Heißenbüttel​ suggestion to show us a .muse?

It seems to be simple but just with guessing we could not help.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines