Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Homepage disappear in preview after adding a breakpoint

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is driving me nuts...I searched the forum and saw many discussions with issues re: preview in breakpoints, but not specifically like this one...

I've inserted a full-width custom html code - a horizontal gallery that is left aligned. The gallery seems to work great until I add a breakpoint - at this point the gallery and the rest of the elements on that page (logo and menu) appear and then almost immediately disappear.

This is a link to my homepage:

home new

I'm not sure what else to try. please please please help...

Thank you

Meital

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meital,

I am not understanding the need of a custom code for a full-width slideshow when it can be achieved simply by the native widget -

Create a 100% width slideshow in Adobe Muse | Adobe Muse CC tutorials.

Looks like your code is not compatible with Muse generated codes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ankushr40215001,

I need a full width slideshow in which the images are left aligned, and the arrows are on either side of the page...just like the one I did.

I tried to have the same effect with Muse slideshow but it doesn't work that way....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess, at the moment responsive galleries are only available on the beta version. BTW ankushr40215001​ is there a ETA for the release, including responsive galleries?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

The Release dates are quite confidential and not yet declared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ankushr40215001​. I thought maybe there´s a schedule like "tomorrow" or "next week" or "next month"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe,

Release dates are announced by the management when they are ready with the release. The reason the rest of us cannot provide a date is because there is always a chance that dates will get moved because of various reasons.

The prerelease forum is one way to get access to new features ahead of time although, I think, the team prefers testers to not use prerelease builds for production purposes.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Preran, I understand and confirm this truly.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines