• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal scroll

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the websites I've  done with Muse appears in Chrome for desktop and mobile with a long horizontal scrollbar.  Last month it happened for android, but now appears also in desktop. Please, Muse should contact Google as soon as possible, it's in not one website, it concerns all the Muse websites I've done, look at your own website at http://muse.adobe.com/

[Edited by moderator for clarity.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see a problem at the link you posted.  There is one vertical scollbar as expected on long pages. No horizontal scrollbar in either the latest Chrome or Firefox on desktop. 

Even if there were something  Adobe could do, Muse is EOL and no longer being developed.   You're basically using Muse at your own risk.  Eventually, all Muse sites will fail in one way or another.  You're living on borrowed time. Start re-building your sites now before it's too late.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines