• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible customer service. Nightmare!

Explorer ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After years of use got a pop up "Unable to validate your Adobe Muse Subscription 00 days remaining".

Opened chat, didn't go anywhere. Called. Got transfered. Got transfered again. Technical, sorry you account is suspended gonna transfer you to billing. Billing, your account is perfect and credit card info is accurate gonna transfer you to technical. Technical: we fixed your issue but our system is acting up so it'll start working within 24 hours. Him: I'll personally email you as soon as it starts working. ( never emails me ). A day later I get 5 copy and paste emails from Adobe "your case is closed here's a link to some articles". Call back get a lady. ( by the way all these reps have a very thick Indian accent so super hard to understand what they are saying ). The lady is basically saying she has no idea but a senior tech will call me tomorrow at 2pm. ( nobody calls ).

I call back. Someone says it's a billing issue but they want to access my Mac ( why would you access my Mac if it's a billing issue?! No thanks I don't trust you at this point ). Speak with some rep who says let me review your case then she hangs up on me. Call back. ( With all the hold times I've spent over 6-7 hours on this issue trying to deal with Adobe customer service. Obviously super stressful had a huge project deadline.  )

I'm on hold now, just looking at my phone I've been on hold for 41 min now. Wait someone just answered a chat. Gotta go. Be back in a few days.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Hi Johnny,

Your issue has been escalated. I have again requested to follow up it on priority.

Case # ADB-6988529-J5K7

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol just got transfered again on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you got a single app i.e, only Muse?

if so then the issue is prob that Adobe changed their payment plan without testing that the new software works i.e, you don't have to make anymore payments but the software staff have not been trained to understand that yet

if you have Muse as part of a full plan then that is a different senario... good luck with help desk & no i wouldn't trust them to touch your Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes only Muse. Looks like that's what's causing the issue. They said they have to fix it on their back end and their tech people don't work during the weekend so they'll get to it on Monday, hopefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnny,

Your issue has been escalated. I have again requested to follow up it on priority.

Case # ADB-6988529-J5K7

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it happen to me as well. extremely frustrating. the pdf font was doing ite's own font sizes. took me 3-times more times than a regular pdf and everything came out very ugly. had to redo th whole document again w/regular pdf.

it was 7-days free trial. but i was charged th next day. i wonder if i ever get th money back!

on top of this, the files it loads are extremely large, up to almost 2 GB!

never will go back to this garbege program. shame on ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yaacovj,

• What does Muse have to do with PDF? 
  • Are you sure you are in the right product forum?
  • Muse is web authoring software, not PDF software.

You have 14 days to cancel a new subscription without penalty.  If you don't intend to use the software, make sure you cancel it right away.  Otherwise you'll be on the hook for 12 months of payments.  See link below for details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTHING HAPPENED FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY AT ADOBE, HELP THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajashree, YOU POSTED ON MAY 5TH THAT "THE ISSUE HAS BEEN ESCALATED AGAIN". TODAY IS MAY 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EMAILS / PHONE CALLS HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED. THE MUSE HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. YOU JUST MARKED THIS THREAD "ANSWERED". IT HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED SOMEBODY AT ADOBE NEEDS TO ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, I'VE BEEN A PAYING CUSTOMER FOR OVER A YEAR AND CAN'T OPEN THE APP BECAUSE OF YOUR BUGS. FIX THIS ASAP! THANKS!

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ADOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having similar problem. The customer rep canceled my pre-paid annual subscription without my consent. I have been contacting them to reissue the redemption code. Each time I chat/contact, I get these answers, "Your case has been escalated. Our dedicated team is working on your issue. You will hear back from us within 24 to 48 hours". It has been almost a month now. No REAL SOLUTION FOR THEIR MISTAKE. I first contacted about my issue on April 17. I have already contacted five times for this issue. Each time, they create a new case number and close the prior ones marking as "Resolved." How long does it take to reissue a redemption code? What kind of dedicated team that takes forever to reissue a code? SUCH A HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ADOBE!! All customer representatives are Indians. They have proved that they don't stick to their words. They have no value and respect to their customers' time and money. They have issues with meeting deadlines. Who to complain? That's the same people in the quorum. Try to defend each other without actively working on finding a solution to a problem.how to complain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Johnny+the+filmmaker  wrote

NOTHING HAPPENED FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY AT ADOBE, HELP THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rajashree, YOU POSTED ON MAY 5TH THAT "THE ISSUE HAS BEEN ESCALATED AGAIN". TODAY IS MAY 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EMAILS / PHONE CALLS HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED. THE MUSE HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. YOU JUST MARKED THIS THREAD "ANSWERED". IT HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED SOMEBODY AT ADOBE NEEDS TO ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, I'VE BEEN A PAYING CUSTOMER FOR OVER A YEAR AND CAN'T OPEN THE APP BECAUSE OF YOUR BUGS. FIX THIS ASAP! THANKS!

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ADOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your case is escalated

Hi Johhny,

I am so sorry for this. You had contacted again today & it is being followed up. I have send a strong reminder again today.

Apologies again

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you close the case rajshreeb82790471 ?! You never fixed the issue but I got an email today that the case is closed. When I responded to reopen the case I got an automated response with a link to nowhere. This is the link: Contact Customer Care  . Good luck trying to find a way to email someone on there. I spent 20 min couldn't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to cancel my 5 year, continuous, subscription because of this. They too wanted on my computer for no reason. I'm now tying up loose ends, good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rajshreeb82790471​ On May 5th you wrote:

rajshreeb82790471

"Your issue has been escalated. I have again requested to follow up it on priority.

Case # ADB-6988529-J5K7". Today is May 16th. They haven't started working on my case. How much longer will I have to wait for them to fix this simple bug so I can open Muse again? I have to make a decision if I should start redesigning all my websites on Shopify and SquareSpace or wait for Adobe to fix the bug. It would take a lot of work to move all content to a different platform, I need a serious answer asap. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now on six hours to get one Creative Cloud billing issue solved. It seems they cannot get anything correct, don't care and then dump you. All I did was add an individual CC account, I have two others, and for some reason, they cannot get the billing correct or me on the correct account. 

Worst customer service than Verizon or any Cable company. Still unsolved as of this moment. Still on hold. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Muse forum isn’t the correct forum for this contribution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines