• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I add an animated icon to the accordion widget?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

Last couple of hours I was trying to figure out how can I copy some feature in that web site:

iFix - Phone, Tablet & Electronic Repair Service Responsive Muse Template

How can I add that animated icon which can change from " plus " to " minus " in that widget?

P\S Widget doesn't allow me to paste an icon to the top tabs of the widget.

feature.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

You need two images - plus and minus. In the standard panel state, use the "plus" (fill > select an image, scale to FIt, position on the right), in the active state of the panel use "minus" (fill > select an image, scale to FIt, position on the right).

9effca35d0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need two images - plus and minus. In the standard panel state, use the "plus" (fill > select an image, scale to FIt, position on the right), in the active state of the panel use "minus" (fill > select an image, scale to FIt, position on the right).

9effca35d0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. But what if I would like to keep some space between edge of the widget and an icon as the example of the website which mentioned before in that discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make in Photoshop image with your desired indented

f08c0fdbcf.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Pavel.

By the way, if somebody wants to add "plus" or "Minus" and don't want to loose quality, you can do that in Illustrator as well.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines