• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I check what my Adobe Business Catalyst bill is, if applicable?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a website for my mom using Adobe Muse, and I have it hosted on Adobe Business Catalyst--we paid for a domain name elsewhere.

I made it less than a year ago, but I am working on cleaning it up and making it easier for my mom to manage. Unfortunately, at the time of setting it up, I didn't keep files on all the things I should have, and I can't remember if my mom is set up to be billed for the host space for the website, or just the domain. (I asked her to check her billing statements, but she's in a different town, and I can't know for sure if she'll know.)

I pay for the monthly Adobe CC subscription, and I almost think that I Business Catalyst is hosting this for free, but how can I check?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

If you click on your picture next to the CC Icon:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 10.20.19.png

you should be able to see almost everything you need. It may look like this, depending on the country you´re living:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 10.23.54.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you click on your picture next to the CC Icon:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 10.20.19.png

you should be able to see almost everything you need. It may look like this, depending on the country you´re living:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-31 um 10.23.54.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines