• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i give access to a user to edit one html file?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a proyect that i'm doing right now, and for finish it i have to give access to some users for edit differents parts of the page.

I can't give them the password of the InBrowserEdit (adobe cms) because with that they have access for all the sectors of the page.

I start thinking to build a log in for every user, but i really don't know how to start doing it.

(Maybe MuseXpress is a good option, but i don't know how give users different sections for edit)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Finally it was possible (with subdomains)

(I came up with a solution with the hosting and the cms of adobe)

For doing as I said at the beginning, at first you have to make a sub domain for every page you want to give access to the user, then you must to you post the page the user want to edit (with Adobe In-Browser Editing), and then, you go to FTP accounts (CPanel) and made an a FTP account for that user, then you choose the name user, the password, and select the control of the sub domain page.

error.png

A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Muse, it is not possible to give users separate access to edit different parts of the page or individual html files. Muse has no parts of the page and no access rights management, since Muse is not a CMS. Perhaps In MuseXpress you can do this, but I do not know for sure. And it has nothing to do with the Muse. This applies to knowledge of Wordpress. I know for sure that in joomla it can be done. But joomla does not play with Muse at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally it was possible (with subdomains)

(I came up with a solution with the hosting and the cms of adobe)

For doing as I said at the beginning, at first you have to make a sub domain for every page you want to give access to the user, then you must to you post the page the user want to edit (with Adobe In-Browser Editing), and then, you go to FTP accounts (CPanel) and made an a FTP account for that user, then you choose the name user, the password, and select the control of the sub domain page.

error.png

And then the user only can loggin in the subdomain page at "https://inbrowserediting.adobe.com/login/ "

errr212.png

and then...

itwork1.png

yourbusiness.gefsweb.com/

Done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that soon you will give up this idea because of its laboriousness and unstable work of IBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines