Highlighted

How can I make a mouse action like this?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a solution since moths, but I don't know how to make a mouse action like on this page:

Paula Halldin

I don't mean the mouse it self, I mean when you roll over a link like "longing". I hope somebody can help me.

Regards

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

This answer is already marked as solved and solved in another thread from Günter Heißenbüttel​, isn`t it?

It was a composition or a state button widget when I remember correctly.

The random appearance of the image/video is not available in muse out of the box.

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I make a mouse action like this?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a solution since moths, but I don't know how to make a mouse action like on this page:

Paula Halldin

I don't mean the mouse it self, I mean when you roll over a link like "longing". I hope somebody can help me.

Regards

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

This answer is already marked as solved and solved in another thread from Günter Heißenbüttel​, isn`t it?

The random appearance of the image/video is not available in muse out of the box.

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2017 0