• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i convert this layout to .mucow extension with extended feature?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m trying to integrate responsive grids layouts where i can automatically fit in my contents. but i have been wondering for the past few days now till i come to this.

https://gridbyexample.com/examples/example5/

Here is a following css3 layout.

I am looking to create a mucow library which will allow me to drop this to my design and also help insert individual elements to the design!

i.e i m trying to build a user profile. so the first layout can contain a user picture and name, the second cell can contain a brief details, and so on. where each field can be independently customized.

I will be grateful if you could give me some hint.

Thanks a lot in advance. Adobe Muse Mucow DevelopmentHelp with using Adobe Muse CC​ ! !

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can not convert anything to mucow format. You can only write it manually. Read the documentation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it’s possible to do this but you would not be able to add information in the same way you would with the standard Muse tools (text frames, images, etc.). Mucows are blocks of predefined code, so your images, text, etc would need to be added using the widget options.

You would also also need to have an understanding of how Muse places elements on the page, which differs from how you might do this when hand-coding a site.

As Pavel suggests, you need to have a thorough understanding of the mucow language first.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines