• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a website in Adobe Muse?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, Where can I find instructions on how to prepare a website in Adobe Mu?

Sorry for my englisch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Well, if this does not help (you`re talking to Guenter, whom you do not know, I assume), what do you need, what do you know, what do you want? Help us to help you (and maybe some others).

Do you need something deeper like this thread:  Muse not redirecting to tablet version ?

There´s is also mentioned another video from Dani Beaumont which could help, but in this thread, mentioned above, it is almost all very clear, as a beginning.

Muse Jam: Fixed Breakpoint Responsive Design - YouTube​

Does this h

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, but 1 link I've long ago been working on, and there is nothing helpful there, I check 2 links, I need information on how to create a file library. I will be grateful for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if this does not help (you`re talking to Guenter, whom you do not know, I assume), what do you need, what do you know, what do you want? Help us to help you (and maybe some others).

Do you need something deeper like this thread:  Muse not redirecting to tablet version ?

There´s is also mentioned another video from Dani Beaumont which could help, but in this thread, mentioned above, it is almost all very clear, as a beginning.

Muse Jam: Fixed Breakpoint Responsive Design - YouTube​

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I will try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are very welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines