• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the animation to play once triggered at the keyframe, and then hold on the last frame regardless of where I am in the browser page?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get the animation to play once triggered at the keyframe,

and then hold on the last frame regardless of where I am in the browser page?

If you scroll up and back up,

OAM went back to the frame for the first time,

It looks terrible.

I wish there was a check box just below the Auto Play checkbox saying I wanted to play it once.

He's experiencing the same pain as I am.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/9872356#9872356

I am not good at English because it is Korean.

Please excuse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Hello,

In order to stop the OAM from looping you need to go into Publish Settings and under the html5 settings unclick Loop Timeline. This will apply to the OAM package as well.

Apart from this, there isn't an option in Muse to control the animation behavior.

You might put this up as a feature request though - Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

In order to stop the OAM from looping you need to go into Publish Settings and under the html5 settings unclick Loop Timeline. This will apply to the OAM package as well.

Apart from this, there isn't an option in Muse to control the animation behavior.

You might put this up as a feature request though - Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines