• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i host my website with creative cloud?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2013 Oct 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After searching everywhere all i see is beautiful amazing help for hosting my website by entering my ptf username and password.

My problem is i don'd have a ptf username i only have a domain name.

I have creative cloud so i can host 5 websites for free.

Can anyone help me find the answer to that?

What i want is to host my domain for the first time. I don't have any information more then my domain name which has never been host before.

Thanks

Aaron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello Aaron,

When you subscribe to Creative Cloud, you get to host 5 sites for free with "Business Catalyst" under the "Web Basics" site hosting plan (Check this page to know more about the benefits of this plan: http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/kb/detailed-plan-breakdown.html). To host them with Business Catalyst, you simply need to create the site in Muse and use the "Publish" button at the top of your screen in Muse to publish that site as a trial site in Business Catalyst. At this poi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Aaron,

When you subscribe to Creative Cloud, you get to host 5 sites for free with "Business Catalyst" under the "Web Basics" site hosting plan (Check this page to know more about the benefits of this plan: http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/kb/detailed-plan-breakdown.html). To host them with Business Catalyst, you simply need to create the site in Muse and use the "Publish" button at the top of your screen in Muse to publish that site as a trial site in Business Catalyst. At this point the site is trial, not live.

Now, you can use the "Manage" button (beside "Publish" button), to login to the back end (Admin Console) of your Business Catalyst site. When you login, the very first page that opens up is the "Dashboard" page. There you'll see a link that says "Launch Site". As soon as you click on that link, the site goes from being a trial site to a live site. You'll also see a link that says "Add a domain" in the same page. Use that link to add the domain (that you own) to that site.

That done, the only step that now remains before your site becomes accessible over the internet using your domain, is to update our nameservers for the domain at the registrar's end. This step is also known as redelegation and is explained in detail in the step 2 of this article: http://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/using/change-site-domain.html

After you've redelegated the domain, allow it a few hours for propagation, and then, your site becomes accessible over the internet with your domain.

These are the same steps that you can repeat for creating and hosting the free 5 sites with us.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Parikshit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

I pointed to the Business catalyst server ns1.worldsecuresystems.com and ns2.worldsecuresystems.com.

Now i'm going to fallow the next steps and i will get back if i got it right.

Thanks a million

email me here if possible

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, if you follow the steps exactly as explained, things should work out absolutely smooth. Will wait to hear from you on this.

Cheers

Parikshit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2013 Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Parikshit,

I have my domain with GoDaddy and I changed the server to "ns1.worldsecuresystems.com" but I am not seeing anywhere what to do next to get my website host with creative cloud?

Is it possible to get a step by step guide what i need to do with in my GoDaddy account? and what changes i need to make? and where am i going from there?

Because so far everywhere i go I am unable to host my site with creative cloud.

Thanks a million

email me here if possible

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is announcing the end of development for Business Catalyst as of March 19th, 2018. New sites will no longer be available for purchase starting with June 18th, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines