• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make my lightbox container resize?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am relatively new to muse and I am having a lot of trouble with a website I am using for work purposes.

When I open the lightbox to edit data inside it, the white container keeps expanding to an enormous size. I have tried to move it make but it just snaps back. The resize button on the top is locked so I can manually resize the container.

This is happening on other pages also with the white box being even bigger!

Screenshot (20).png

Any information would be most helpful.

Thanks

Brigette 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the layers panel for the light ox composition and search for a close button or some other element by clicking through the single elements on the right hand side of the layer panel. Mostly it is one invisible element. Place it as desired or delete it. Your lightbox will resize correctly after this action.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you for that, I thought it would be something along those lines. Unfortunately I could only find one 'close button' and once I deleted it, nothing changed. My website has a lot of rectangle layers do you think this invisible element is one of those?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Invisible elements are elements nevertheless. They are taken into account when calculating the width of the lightbox.

Look, what size your lightbox needs and delete all elements outside of this dimension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines