Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I move past this 1009 Error?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon attempting to open my Muse site, I get this error:

Adobe Muse CC has encountered an error and will now exit. Please report the last few actions you took leading up to this error to the Adobe Muse CC team. [DB/createMiniSaveInfo] TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

I have restarted Chrome and rebooted my computer numerous times. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi,

For best and timely resolution of this issue, I suggest you contacting our live support - Contact Customer Care.

Also after getting the issue resolved if you can share the solution here as well, it will be very appreciable.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For best and timely resolution of this issue, I suggest you contacting our live support - Contact Customer Care.

Also after getting the issue resolved if you can share the solution here as well, it will be very appreciable.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ankush.  I contacted Adobe support via chat.  They investigated my muse file and had to escalate it to the technical team last night.  They sent the file back to me this morning all repaired, but gave no explanation of how they fixed it that I can provide in this forum.

I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem and if I can move past it, I then get this error message when trying to publish: adobe muse error could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page.

I tried closing everything out and re-opening and it's not working. I tried changing fonts - didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a Muse Site and uploaded it fine last week. The "boss" asked me to make changes, which I did today, but now I can't FTP it or export it as HTML because I constantly keep getting this Error 1009 message. Boss is about to cut me loose, if I can't fix this ASAP! What should I do?  He won't let me email from his Adobe CC email, and I don't have the file on my home computer.  Is there any help at all? How can I fix this so everything will work?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need of course CC, otherwise no muse is running. You don`t need email, because you need fast support.

1)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-15 um 07.25.42.png

2)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-15 um 07.26.05.png

Adobe-Support

Maybe this thread helps as well:

Muse: error 1009: site doesn't open at all​

You need one of these.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines