• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove the white line from the mobile layout?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started working with Muse very recently and I am not sure how to solve this issue I am having.

Basically I started designing the website with the three layouts: a laptop, a tablet and a mobile one. However, I started running into issues with the mobile layout, as I started getting lines when I looked at the website through different phones. There is a line to the right of all pictures and text and its really annoying. I suspect that I am having this issue because of breakpoints. For the mobile layout, I have both my "min page width" and the fixed point set to 380 px.

Anyways, looking forward to any suggestions to how this could be solved. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.: The website could be found here: http://projectjuvo.org/phone/index.html

http://projectjuvo.org/phone/index.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

The content on your page is only about 200px wide -- too small to fill a 380px wide screen.  Remove the min-width 380px.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The content on your page is only about 200px wide -- too small to fill a 380px wide screen.  Remove the min-width 380px.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines