• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I resize a picture?

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a humongous picture and a itty bitty box, I can not resize it to fit. It is so over scanned and I have resized it, cropped it and as far as I can tell I am going to have to abort this picture because I can not simply get it into my itty bitty box. Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Open your image in Photoshop.  Rescale it to the required pixel height and width. 

File > Export > Export As > JPG.   In the example below, my image is 400px X 400px.  The original was 1600px X 1600px which was too big for my web layout.

PS-export2x.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your image in Photoshop.  Rescale it to the required pixel height and width. 

File > Export > Export As > JPG.   In the example below, my image is 400px X 400px.  The original was 1600px X 1600px which was too big for my web layout.

PS-export2x.jpg

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you put more emphasis on describing your issue, instead of finding cool paraphrases (humongous picture“, „itty bitty box“) for it, it would be much easier to help.

• Did you place your image or fill a rectangle with it? In the second case you find the available options in the „Fill“ panel. It think you used this way of exposing an image in Muse. But this isn’t the „real“ way to do it. You should use the „Place“ command in the „Edit“ menu.
  • What did you try to „resize it to fit“?
    • Did you right click onto the image and choose one of the „Fitting“ options?
    • Did you double click onto the humongous image to select it within its itty bitty box and use the „Transform“ panel to resize it?

Without these itty bitty informations we definitely won’t be able to help – especially because we don’t know, how experienced you are in using Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines