• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I resolve a problem embedding Vimeo video on Muse website?

Participant ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to design a website that will require a number of Vimeo videos to be embedded or adding using the Vimeo widget, however, after trying to add one, I get an error msg “SORRY because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.” However, the video on Vimeo is available for public viewing. It is not set to private. Can someone help with this issue?

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 11.19.24 AM.png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

In any case, this is Vimeo's question, but not Muse's question. In addition to privacy settings, there are settings for embedding permissions. Study the settings of Vimeo. In the Muse there is nothing that can affect this.

90baa5d200.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In any case, this is Vimeo's question, but not Muse's question. In addition to privacy settings, there are settings for embedding permissions. Study the settings of Vimeo. In the Muse there is nothing that can affect this.

90baa5d200.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines