• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save a Mucow file?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started to understand how to use the MuCow file correctly. I wrote all the code I needed with the required attributes, but I do not know how to save this file so that it opens to the muse.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_34.png

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know about this instruction. When I save a file, I can not select a format. The file is saved in an incomprehensible format that can not be opened in Muse

Screenshot_8.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to MuCow forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at your screenshots, you seem to be using separate files for the code? MuCows must have the HTML, CSS and JavaScript contained in the same single.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that all the files have been taken into account. I have written and html and css and js. I just do not understand anything

Look 112 / Облако Mail.Ru

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file needs to have a .mucow extension for Muse to open it. It's possible it's adding a .txt extension. You'll need to check that by enabling file extensions in Windows Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines