• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I show the footer with low content?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the master page, i have a header and sticky footer Is checked, i have a page with a lot of content and the footer showing, on another page I have only a slideshow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Not sure if I understand your question. It seems to be incomplete. I understand: The long page shows the footer, the short page …

Perhaps this helps:

• If „Sticky Footer“ is unchecked, all footer elements, placed on the page, are visible at the bottom of your page, the height of which you have defined by yourself. If your page is very short, the footer elements are shown somewhere in the middle of the browser window, if your page is very long, you can only see the footer elements, when you scroll do

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I understand your question. It seems to be incomplete. I understand: The long page shows the footer, the short page …

Perhaps this helps:

• If „Sticky Footer“ is unchecked, all footer elements, placed on the page, are visible at the bottom of your page, the height of which you have defined by yourself. If your page is very short, the footer elements are shown somewhere in the middle of the browser window, if your page is very long, you can only see the footer elements, when you scroll down.
  • If „Sticky Footer“ is checked, the footer elements are shown at the bottom of the browser window, as long as your page isn’t longer as this window.

You can override the „Sticky Footer“ option of your master page, if you change it in „Page Properties“ of a layout page. You also can override the minimal page height of your master page by changing it on your layout page.

Best practice is, to choose a very short page height on master. The height will grow dynamically it you – for example – add (non footer) elements on your layout page near the footer area and/or drag an element downwards to the footer area.

If this doesn’t help, please give us more informations (screenshot, link, .muse file).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked again on the master page, and it turns out that in one of the broken points, the footer moved down under the page, I do not understand how it happened , i fixed it, thank you anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Page height and „Sticky Foooter“ can be changed breakpoint-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines