• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I solve font and uploading issues in Muse?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Since last week´s muse´s update, I´ve been having a lot of problems. First, when uploading a muse site and testing it on other computer and browser, it send the message that some fonts were not available, and to contact the page master to get this fixed. Second, after trying to solve this issue using other font set, muse decided to only update a few of those. Please help, I´m going nuts with this behaviour. I already tried unistalling the fonts, logging in and out of my CC account, and so far nothing seems to help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Hey lalo402,

Fortunately, I don't see the "some files on the server are missing" pop-up at my end.

It means this can be limited to a specific system or browser.

The best way to check on this is either opening the site on a new browser or clear cache of your current browser and then have a look at it.

Please follow the above instructed and update this thread how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn´t matter what type set I use, I get the same message everytime

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 11.29.07 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can we help you? Could you provide a link? Or a simple .muse (dropbox or CC or BC), reduced to your issue.

Which font causes this error? Do you know that?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fotoroeder,

here´s the url which is causing me problems:  Home

At first, I used lato and gibson. I substituted them for helvetica, and now, depending on the computer and browser, sometimes it displays helvetica, sometmes it displays lato, regardless of the changes i made in muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey lalo402,

Fortunately, I don't see the "some files on the server are missing" pop-up at my end.

It means this can be limited to a specific system or browser.

The best way to check on this is either opening the site on a new browser or clear cache of your current browser and then have a look at it.

Please follow the above instructed and update this thread how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don`t see your issue either.

May I mention your "portfolios"? Did you create those in muse out of the box? If so, some grouping could help you.

If not, forget what I say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Preran and Ankushr! So far it´s been working fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the latest version of Muse? This message, that is mostly meant for information purposes, is hidden by default in the latest update.

If you are using the latest version and are still facing this issue, let us know.

Look at your website in your browser and see if there are any problems with it. If everything looks and works fine, there is no harm in ignoring the message.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines