• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do Muse users stand legally!

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have invested 1000 of hours building sites for my clients in Muse, I am now going to have to tell them,

in a years time there sites will need to be re build!

Does anyone out there have any idea if we have any legal rights, Adobe didn't make this decision

yesterday, they have been charging us for software they new they where going to make redundant

while we where up to today selling sites to our customers that would no longer work properly in a

years time and beyond!

I have a website my client have just signed off on Friday last week I am now having to tell them I

may have to rebuild the hole thing again probably at my expense, I should be able to claim

this back off of Adobe!!!!

If I new this would happen a year ago I could have planned for it or the least Adobe could have done

is to build in to there new program so kind off way of intergrading existing Muse sites.

This is like withdrawing Photoshop expecting designers and photographers with billions of

existing images to recreate them in Coral Paint!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://www.change.org/p/adobe-systems-adobe-do-not-discontinue-muse

Absolute Disgrace!!!!!!!! Sign to get adobe's attention!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines