Highlighted

How to add an anchored caption to an image on a Muse webpage

Contributor ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeking some help with Muse.

I am trying to find a way to anchor some text (a caption) below an image on a Muse web page. I have placed a text box with the caption I want below some images on a few web pages, however whenever the web pages dynamically resize based on browser settings (or device), the captions text box gets seperated from the image and the web page layout is changed (not in a good way).

Normally this works that way out if the box without any user action.. Text frames stick to scaling images, if it is clear for Muse, what you want to achieve.

If not: I described a solution of such an „issue“ here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2440719

The linked thread deals with buttons on an image. Text under an image can be handled in the very same way.

If you cant get it to work: Show us a screenshot with visible frameborders and guidelines, and tell us, (a) if you use pinning and (b) what scaling behaviour is assigned to image and text.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add an anchored caption to an image on a Muse webpage

Contributor ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeking some help with Muse.

I am trying to find a way to anchor some text (a caption) below an image on a Muse web page. I have placed a text box with the caption I want below some images on a few web pages, however whenever the web pages dynamically resize based on browser settings (or device), the captions text box gets seperated from the image and the web page layout is changed (not in a good way).

Normally this works that way out if the box without any user action.. Text frames stick to scaling images, if it is clear for Muse, what you want to achieve.

If not: I described a solution of such an „issue“ here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2440719

The linked thread deals with buttons on an image. Text under an image can be handled in the very same way.

If you cant get it to work: Show us a screenshot with visible frameborders and guidelines, and tell us, (a) if you use pinning and (b) what scaling behaviour is assigned to image and text.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 1