Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add image to menubar

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have on my theme a menubar which changes to black when I scroll the page down.

I wonder how to add an image to this black area which will be appearing together with this black menubar?

Video_menubar_minilogo.mp4 — Yandex.Disk

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Use the „Fill“ command to fill an image into the bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the „Fill“ command to fill an image into the bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great ! Thank you!

2 more questions: if it possible to select custom position of the image? is it possible to hide this image in some breakpoints?

Thanks again1!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the menu bar is done with a composition, you can rearrange elements ion breakpoint and I guess, you can even hide them in breakpoints. Just give it a try.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • You can use different images per state, not per breakpoint. If you want and need this, you have to hide the menu in one breakpoint (right click and „Hide in this breakpoint“), place a new menu and hide it in other breakpoints (right click and „hide in other breakpoints“)
  • A „custom position“ is doable, if you create your image exactly in the dimensions you need it, before you fill your menu element or by not using a standard menu, but an image (not an image fill), reposition and/or resize the image within its frame breakpoint-wise and assign a link to it. Then it works like a menu item and you can reposition the image, just as you like. You may even drag the image out of its frame, so that it appears to be invisible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines