• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to center iframe in middle of webpage?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a website, and have a quiz I am trying to center in the middle of a webpage. Currently it's in an iframe. Also the quiz dimensions are skewed as some of the text is cut off and some of the text at the bottom cannot be seen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the web page:

Cardiology https://www.pharmacistintern.com/cardiology.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Unfortunately, the whole page is so oversized it won't fit my display unless I agressively zoom out with my browser.   

I can tell that the entire angular driven quiz page was copied and pasted into your Muse file which resulted in duplicate <html>, <head> and <body> tags.  You must strip those out from your embedded code because a document can have only one set of those tags.   Muse generates them for you.

The quiz's <head> assets (links to quiz CSS) will need to be inserted into a custom meta d

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have thought about going to object->embed html within muse but if I did that then I would have to publish again for it to take effect, and then I would lose the other quiz content I've uploading into cpanel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doesn't solve my issue of how to make the background image for the quiz larger...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To begin with, you have some critical code errors that need attention.

Showing results for https://www.pharmacistintern.com/cardiology.html - Nu Html Checker

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, Thank you for pointing out the code errors.

It looks like going into muse and embedding the html solved the problem of having the quiz centered in the middle of the page. But I'm not that great of a programmer and now I need to make the quiz window bigger....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, the whole page is so oversized it won't fit my display unless I agressively zoom out with my browser.   

I can tell that the entire angular driven quiz page was copied and pasted into your Muse file which resulted in duplicate <html>, <head> and <body> tags.  You must strip those out from your embedded code because a document can have only one set of those tags.   Muse generates them for you.

The quiz's <head> assets (links to quiz CSS) will need to be inserted into a custom meta data tab in Muse.   Unless you understand code basics and document structure, this can get very complicated for Musers.

View your page's source code in a browser.   Problems begin on code line 76 through 143 where your Quiz is embedded.   Hopefully you can resolve those code issues yourself.   If not post back and I'll attempt to help you.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines