• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Center Thumbnails?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a two-part question. I altered my thumbnails on several slideshows to resemble circles that you can click on to change pictures. However, when in the smallest breakpoint, the circles are not centered; they have shifted to the right side of the page. I don't want them pinned to the top or bottom of my page because it wouldn't look right. The right arrow on the slideshow is also cut off a little - just the right one, not the left. I have attached a picture to help explain what I mean. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix these problems?

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 3.05.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

There unfortunately is no way to achieve, what you want in the intended constellation. The responsive rules of Muse work fine, as soon as objects don’t overlap. If they overlap, you have to work with „guiding frames“ and object grouping, just as shown here: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-9082. But this doesn’t help in your case: You can’t group a rectangle with only a part (thumbnail container) of a widget. I made a feature request about this in the prerelease forum, but unfortunately Muse’s

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There unfortunately is no way to achieve, what you want in the intended constellation. The responsive rules of Muse work fine, as soon as objects don’t overlap. If they overlap, you have to work with „guiding frames“ and object grouping, just as shown here: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-9082. But this doesn’t help in your case: You can’t group a rectangle with only a part (thumbnail container) of a widget. I made a feature request about this in the prerelease forum, but unfortunately Muse’s „End of Life“ came across …

Only workaround: Place the thumbnail container directly under or over the hero images:

Screen_01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines