Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to create a break point of same width with different heights

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haii

I just created my website in muse . but i have a problem for 1280 break point ,because we had given min page height 500 but it has different heights  like (768,720,600,1024) in different desktops so, its looking well in bigger heights but for 720,600 its not. I want to edjust in that two heights also.

so, who can i do that?

can anyone help me out of this?

Screenshot_2.png

in 1280*800 its fine. but the below screenshot 1280*600 its not fine so how can i adjust this issue?

Screenshot_1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AshokRKatika  wrote

haii

I just created my website in muse . but i have a problem for 1280 break point ,because we had given min page height 500 but it has different heights  like (768,720,600,1024) in different desktops so, its looking well in bigger heights but for 720,600 its not. I want to edjust in that two heights also.

so, who can i do that?

can anyone help me out of this?

Screenshot_2.png

in 1280*800 its fine. but the below screenshot 1280*600 its not fine so how can i adjust this issue?

Screenshot_1.png

I'm sorry but I don't know what this question is about... are you asking how to set the gap between the different text objects?

Screenshot (1322).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes UssNorway

How to avhieve that in all resolutions of same width but different height?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us have a look at your .muse file. Please give us only the page you showed us above and follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use a vertical alignment widget (or custom code if you know how) to make your middle elements always appear at the halfway mark in a browser. You can use browser pinning for the top and bottom elements.

Best widget I've seen is here: https://www.qooqee.com/muse-widgets/responsive-vertical-positioning/index.html  but it's pricey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it is not really clear, if AshokRKatika​ is really looking for vertical centring, and not simply for equal distances between the elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I think they're looking to have the body text appear central regardless of the screen size, as per their first screenshot. With browser pinning they can keep their menu items (the four options around the edges) kept to the sides and at the top and bottom. But for the middle two and body text to remain centred the only way to position them so on every screen will be a vertical positioning widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, your question should be:

"How to center the content vertically on all screens?" You mean it, is not it?

Answer:

There is no way to do this by standard tools of Muse. You need to write custom css code or use third-party widgets like this https://www.muse-themes.com/products/superhero#_l_70

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry If i am not understandable...

The issue is my website looks fine with 1200/800 and when it comes to 1200/600 as i attached the screen shot above  there is no gap between.

My requirement is it should look same as 1200/800 in all other resolutions 1200/1024,1200/600,1200/720 etc.

Please help me out with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines