• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a offline link to my Muse website

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having a small issue with Muse. I have created a website for a client, and want to know how i can let him preview the Muse site i created without me having to upload it via FTP. Any solutions ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

No and yes.

If your client is kind of digital native, you could export your file as html, send the whole folder to him and tell him to double click the INDEX.HTML file in that folder.

Much easier from my point of view: Publish the site on a subfolder on your ftp like: www.yourdomain.com/yourclient.

Of course it might also possible to do the same on your clients ftp:  www.yourclient.com/checkitoutnow

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No and yes.

If your client is kind of digital native, you could export your file as html, send the whole folder to him and tell him to double click the INDEX.HTML file in that folder.

Much easier from my point of view: Publish the site on a subfolder on your ftp like: www.yourdomain.com/yourclient.

Of course it might also possible to do the same on your clients ftp:  www.yourclient.com/checkitoutnow

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're getting paid by clients,  you should have your own server hosting plan to which you upload files for insepction and approval.    You can also password protect the client's folder with your Plesk or C-Panel so  search engines and other prying eyes cannot see the content. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines