• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to deal with elements stats in break point?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to deal with elements stats in break point ?

i made some stats button which is have a disable background in normal state and visible in rollover state nd that in desktop point ok.

so i made other points for tablet and mobile device screen but sure we cant rollover there in that points so i change the state from disable in normal state to visible but i note that the change applying in desktop point to ! why ?

how to make it happen just for other points without effect on desktop point ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Select the "Desktop" button and copy it (but wait with pasting!)
  2. Right click onto the button and choose the contextual command "Hide in other Breakpoints".
  3. Go to the next breakpoint and paste in the button, you have copied in step 1.
  4. Right click onto this button and choose "Hide in other Breakpoints".
  5. Now format the button as you like. It will have no effect to the buttons in other brekpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok can i ask something ?

when i scale the page in browser everything just going so bad in the browser while it so perfect without scaling the browser !

why ? what is the problem ?

and i cant warp anything in text frame why ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help please

when i scale the page in browser everything just going so bad in the browser while it so perfect without scaling the browser !

why ? what is the problem ?

and i cant warp anything in text frame why ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?? Please learn to be patient! We all are helping voluntarily in this forum and aren’t payed – neither by Adobe, nor by you!

Your first question is much to unspecific to be answered. There are thousands of reasons, why "everything is just going so bad".

We normally need the .muse file to check this. But: If you send us a .muse file (for example via Dropbox or a similar file sharing service), please only link a small file with only one page and some clear simple examples, not a complete website! We want to help, not to create websites for community members!

The problems, you are seeing, have been discussed here over and over again. Here a few links:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2345133

https://forums.adobe.com/message/8749608#8749608

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2342024

Please read this carefully!

Your second question concerning warping:

Text warping in web design works completely different as in print layout:

• Copy an image.
  • Place your text cursor within a textframe.
  • Paste the image into this frame. It now behaves like a single text character.
  • Now select the "Arrow" tool (="Selection Tool") and click onto the image within the text frame.
  • Now open the "Warp" panel and configure the warping.

One more way to learn this is having a look into the Muse help files:

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/wrapping-text-image.html

In this case you haven’t to impatiently wait, until a community member will find the time to assist!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , thank u so much and i hope u know that sir i really respect all of u here

We all are helping voluntarily in this forum and aren’t payed

i know this sir and sorry for disturbing u all ..

anyway here is the link of the file which when i scale it in the browser its just being like that" the mage out of the layout and text and everything not in the exactly right place " !

Dropbox - the mucize.muse

if u or anyone have a time sure b/c i couldn't understand the problem with it. and if not so its oky.

thank u for your all help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really force us to download a .muse with 298,2 MB?

Please, we really love to help, but really this is very important – reduce your file to a typical issue you are running into, on only one page (if we need  more pages for menu purposes because you have to use an automatic menu, create empty pages).

A quick look shows, that your hero image does not show in browser, your state buttons on landing page are wrong pinned (to the center), your menu is set to resize and therefor gets broken on mobile resolutions.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-22 um 08.15.23.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-22 um 08.15.05.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-22 um 08.18.49.png

I coloured your state buttons to show.

You use some system fonts, better to use web fonts (SEO, real text).

You set your footer elements to resize, better set it to none and make it fit into 320 (or, as mentioned above, use breakpoints)

That`s from one page.

If you show us issues from one page, I`m sure you could deal with all the following issues as well.

You could also watch tutorials about grouping elements. and you would need maybe one or two breakpoints.

Also, as far as I don`t see a reason for fluid width layout, I recommend fixed width layout. You will have less trouble.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE note that i didn't force anyone to do and help i said if u have a time. he asked me about a link and i did ..

anyway thank u so much i hope u know that there is no one coming here and ask before he search him self .

do you think i didn't search before ?

i replaced the stat button by an image with text

if i make it non it will never resize on other devise and the same if i made it fixed site

i just will solve it by breakpoints as i think . and will never use muse the code is bitter for me as i see.

thanx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nobody is forced to help. But don’t you think, it would be a good idea

– to cooperate and make the life of helpers a little bit easier?

– learn Muse, before pasting elements wildly onto the canvas?

And, I know, a very personal annotation: If you want us to spend time on your problems, don’t force us to hurry up! You got my answer within 2 hours. I had to wait for your reaction half a day. And you didn’t even take the time, to write „you“ („u“) or „because“ (b/c) – just like you didn’t spend one single second to give us a .muse file, which can be handled easily to find your issues.

As I said: A very personal objection. But don’t you think, there is some truth in it? Feeling better now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to Guenter – you didn`t force us to help, that´s right, but you kind of forced us somehow to download a quite heavy page, while you have been asked very friendly to only give us a small .muse 

(post N 5: We normally need the .muse file to check this. But: If you send us a .muse file (for example via Dropbox or a similar file sharing service), please only link a small file with only one page and some clear simple examples, not a complete website! We want to help, not to create websites for community members! )

As far as I already mentioned it seems to be very much the same issue, and if you get helped with one or two typical issues you would know how to deal with the rest.

Love, Peace and happiness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines