• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete spacing underneath my text IN MY MENU in responsive width

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm been tearing out my hair in regard to muse not lining up with ANYTHINg that I put on the screen, especially in the preview. I've checked in exported version and it's having the same issue. My problem is that when previewed, there is extra spacing underneath where the text in the menu widget should be. It's like the box grew 345352345pts in height. I've figured out why it's doing so (because of this responsive width, where it is TRYING to compensate for the responsiveness that muse is TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH), and I don't want to NOT have responsiveness.

my main question is, how to delete the space with responsive width still intact? Or is muse just not there yet in terms of its functionality?

Here are some pictures of the very interestingly aggravating issue.

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 8.23.22 PM.png

here where it lines up with the bottom and...

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 8.23.42 PM.png

after. You can see VISIBLY that it's not lining up with the bottom and I've pretty much looked EVERYWHERE and clicked every button available to me to try to fix this but it seems like nothing is working. I just need a fixed height on a responsive width (i guess muse is telling me that I can't have my cake and eat it too)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Don`t use systemfont (watch out for the tiny little "T" in the lower right hand corner). They scale like an image and not like a font.

So with every scaling of the browser this text also scales in width and height while "real" text only scales in width and the textbox gets taller when reducing its width but the size of the text keeps its height.

Best Regards

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don`t use systemfont (watch out for the tiny little "T" in the lower right hand corner). They scale like an image and not like a font.

So with every scaling of the browser this text also scales in width and height while "real" text only scales in width and the textbox gets taller when reducing its width but the size of the text keeps its height.

Best Regards

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I've fixed that and it works like a charm ;;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines