• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to fade out an image with a fade in text when you mouse over the element?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm playing around with Muse and I saw on some websites where you mouse over a tile and the image fades out with a text fading in. I'm trying to perform that same thing and its difficult, i don't know if muse supports that :/.

Here's what I've done so far: Home

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017
  • Place a standard „State“ button. If you „touch“ a state button with the mouse, all elements within this button change their states at the same time – whether they are touched by themselves with the mouse or not.
  • Now place an image and a text frame into this button.
  • On normal state set the text to „Opacity: 0%“ and the image to „Opacity: 100 %.
  • On rollover state set the text to „Opacity: 100%“ and the image to „Opacity: 0 %.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couch you give as a link to a website with your example?

I have something in mind but am not sure.

Feel free to watch this as well: Adobe Muse tutorials | Learn how to use Adobe Muse CC

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-18 um 16.48.28.png

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is right there tho ._. "Home" but dont worry here. http://test-oct182017-357.businesscatalyst.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was more thinking of the example you saw. I got your link but am not sure if I understand it completely.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Place a standard „State“ button. If you „touch“ a state button with the mouse, all elements within this button change their states at the same time – whether they are touched by themselves with the mouse or not.
  • Now place an image and a text frame into this button.
  • On normal state set the text to „Opacity: 0%“ and the image to „Opacity: 100 %.
  • On rollover state set the text to „Opacity: 100%“ and the image to „Opacity: 0 %.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines