Highlighted

How to find a reliable website host

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody recommend a reliable company to host a Muse website on?

I have been working with Network Solutions for so long now to solve a filepath problem that it seems like it would be easier to start all over fresh with a brand new company.  The NS people have been very patient and quick to respond but we are still not making the problem go away.

I apparently have a file folder problem nested so deep I will never be able to find and solve it again.

I would like to be in charge of designing my website but I don't want to have to become a computer scientist to maintain it.

I want to be able to make changes then hit a publish button and go back to work.

I don't care what it costs.  I just don't want it to suck the life out of me.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I cannot recommend a hosting provider, but you can search the Internet for options. I found one such article that discusses three

How to Choose Adobe Muse Hosting | Musefree

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to find a reliable website host

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody recommend a reliable company to host a Muse website on?

I have been working with Network Solutions for so long now to solve a filepath problem that it seems like it would be easier to start all over fresh with a brand new company.  The NS people have been very patient and quick to respond but we are still not making the problem go away.

I apparently have a file folder problem nested so deep I will never be able to find and solve it again.

I would like to be in charge of designing my website but I don't want to have to become a computer scientist to maintain it.

I want to be able to make changes then hit a publish button and go back to work.

I don't care what it costs.  I just don't want it to suck the life out of me.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I cannot recommend a hosting provider, but you can search the Internet for options. I found one such article that discusses three

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2017 0