• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix an overlap of popup triggers - can this be fixed?

Enthusiast ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on an interactive time for Apollo. So far it was working great. You'll see in the layers how I'm doing this so when you point at a mini moon the popup comes on:

LAYERS.jpg

Here's an example of what the end result looks like:

WORKS.jpg

I didn't hit a snag until I got too far to the right of the screen and had to move the popup over to the left. When I did the mini moons are overlapping the popup:

NOTWORKS.jpg

Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this so the moons don't overlap the popup?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Did you deselct the option „Triggers on Top“ in the composition options?

And: how did you build it?

• Is it one composition with multiple triggers/targets? Or did you use multiple compositions, each with one trigger/target?

I assume, you chose the second approach. Did you try the first one, using one composition and set the targets to „scattered“ instead of “stacked“?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you deselct the option „Triggers on Top“ in the composition options?

And: how did you build it?

• Is it one composition with multiple triggers/targets? Or did you use multiple compositions, each with one trigger/target?

I assume, you chose the second approach. Did you try the first one, using one composition and set the targets to „scattered“ instead of “stacked“?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help. I was unaware that you could keep making more popups from one comp. I did that and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines