• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get a Muse mobile layout to restrict the page boundaries?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've set the fixed width and page height on the master as well as the page properties and still when I zoom out on a mobile my gallery page looks like this.

Image-1-1.jpg

I want it to be able to zoom in, but when a user zooms out to restrict it to the outer edges of the photo.

Screenshot 2018-04-25 09.13.52.png

It works for the desktop layout perfectly. Any answers are much appreciated! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hey kristonatron,

I have noticed that for a separate fixed width (phone) layout you have selected fluid width and this seems to be the root cause of your issue.

I suggest you change the same to the fixed width and see if your issue resolves.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey kristonatron,

I have noticed that for a separate fixed width (phone) layout you have selected fluid width and this seems to be the root cause of your issue.

I suggest you change the same to the fixed width and see if your issue resolves.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines