• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to group parameters of mucow's into accordion menu?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I am new to widget development and am wondering how I can group my different parameters into an accordion menu. Could you give me some advice? I didn't find anything in the mucow documentation.

Many libraries have this option, that you have to open the desired category, to set up the options you want. Here an example:2017-07-08_19-16-35.png

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

This is done with the <section></section> tags. If you use Brackets as your editor, there's a mucow language plugin that automatically gives you contextual syntax for the tags.

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is done with the <section></section> tags. If you use Brackets as your editor, there's a mucow language plugin that automatically gives you contextual syntax for the tags.

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you so much.

Do you know if there is a newer documentation than this one? MuCow Documentation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the latest version. It covers up to 2017.0. As far as I'm aware, there are no more updates to the mucow code since then. It really does need to be expanded on, though. A lot of features are only skimmed over.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines