• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import a web designed in Muse to 1&1

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to design a new web for my mom´s company and she already has a domain with 1&1 (basic pack). She does not want to loose her domain.

Is it posible to import a web created in Muse to 1&1 with the 1&1 basic pack?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Of course. The only restriction you may have is the amount of data. This could be easily looked at in the clients portal from 1&1.

I always had great experience and called them (1&1) directly. In Germany the support is marvelous.

If you need an upgrade, this also is a breeze and quite affordable. The domain anyway always belongs to your mom.

She is the owner of her domain.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course. The only restriction you may have is the amount of data. This could be easily looked at in the clients portal from 1&1.

I always had great experience and called them (1&1) directly. In Germany the support is marvelous.

If you need an upgrade, this also is a breeze and quite affordable. The domain anyway always belongs to your mom.

She is the owner of her domain.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines