• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to insert an APNG file in Adobe muse?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.How to insert an APNG file in Adobe Muse?

Animated PNG (APNG)

When I place an APNG file on the webpage I am editing, it only shows the first fame of png, not the animated png in preview or exported html mode.

Did anyone try APNG or other transparent animation formats on Muse? Cause I need a transparent background animation without fuzzy edge as gif which placed on a video background.

I heard that swf file is dying and no longer supports all browser so I am finding ways to get an animation/video with a transparent background to use in muse.

I use this APNG file to test on my Muse. https://orig00.deviantart.net/df6e/f/2012/287/f/8/i_want_to_be_a_hero__apng_animated__by_tamalesyato...

I made my logo animation with after effects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

animated png never took off but you can have them in Muse and Muse sees them the same as any other png file... set them to no resize in any fluid breakpoint

swf is not dying but is dead!

to work you need;

a host | client browser willing to allow the background code... Devaint is full of arty types so they do

a browser that does not block images

a device willing | able to download the entire file

from a code point of view an Apng works the same as a gif so yes you can see through it but no you can't cl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

animated png never took off but you can have them in Muse and Muse sees them the same as any other png file... set them to no resize in any fluid breakpoint

swf is not dying but is dead!

to work you need;

a host | client browser willing to allow the background code... Devaint is full of arty types so they do

a browser that does not block images

a device willing | able to download the entire file

from a code point of view an Apng works the same as a gif so yes you can see through it but no you can't click on anything under it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines