Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to insert "Google Web Designer" Advert into Muse page

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i have created a add using Google Web Designer.

I thought that all that i needed to do was insert html into adobe muse page but its not working. I ahve created a simple add with a small logo, a single line of text, and a donate button. The 3 elements animate in via top of screen and fading.

I can get the ad to work on the webserver from a directory of its own, however i dont know how to run it inside adobe muse webpage?

How do i display this ad i created in adobe muse page?

When i publish website the ad is blank...not even the text is visible. The example below shows the ad inserted into the master page footer. It is not working in muse preview I suspect if i can get it working in preview it will work in website?

What i believe is the problem is that the google web designer ad i have created also has its own index.html file. having two of these in the website directory is a problem...i can run both independently, but not together (ie i lose one or the other). How do i resolve that?

insert google web designer ad into adobe muse website.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

the code in your screenshot is for a webpage i.e, a full page not just an add... I assume you can iframe it into your Muse site if Google allows iframes but I don't use their systems when I can help it so the best option would be to test it and see

p.s, if you don't know what a iframe is please post your .muse (with just the html insert on a blank home page) and we can adjust the code for you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the code in your screenshot is for a webpage i.e, a full page not just an add... I assume you can iframe it into your Muse site if Google allows iframes but I don't use their systems when I can help it so the best option would be to test it and see

p.s, if you don't know what a iframe is please post your .muse (with just the html insert on a blank home page) and we can adjust the code for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines